1.Terms and Conditions
- Additional Terms and Conditions: the additional general terms and conditions applicable to the Workshops, Retreats and Teacher Training organized by KYSA Application form: The application form of KYSA Yoga that has to be filled out and signed by the aspiring participant prior to the (Pre) Teacher Training or the Teacher Training of KYSA Yoga.
- KYSA Practitioner - TeacherTraining: 12-year University physical exercise-social psychology-TCM doctor-Reiki master - master-Saarganjobaalja Healing and energetic doctor - Mudra Yoga Teacher - meditation master- Saarganjobaalja Yoga Teacher Savanda Yoga Teacher - Yin and Yang Yoga Teacher - Kundalini - Kundalini Yoga Master Teacher- conform KYSA study, which trains its participants as a SSMHG Practitioner.
- General Terms and Conditions: The general terms and conditions used by KYSA Yoga, which have been published at the KYSA/SSMHG Yoga website, These General Terms and Conditions are also available for download at www.kysakundaliniyogateaching.com general-terms-and-conditions.
- KYSA Yoga: SSMHG Yoga International has its official seat at 44th Dr #1904, Long Island and is listed in the Trade Register under number Inc.69977
- Deposit: the deposit, as mentioned on the Application form that has to be filled out and signed by the aspiring Participant prior to the (Pre) Teacher Training of KYSA Yoga, which has to be paid by the delivery of paper or download version. Financial Agreement: the agreement between KYSA Yoga and the aspiring Participant of the yoga teacher (Pre-) Teacher part of the Application Form, in which the forms of payment for this training are set forth.
- Membership: the membership for attending yoga classes at KYSA Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training, issued or to be issued by KYSA Yoga and paid or to be paid by the Student.
- Participant: the person who attends or wishes to attend a Retreat, Teacher Training or Workshop.
- Pre-Teacher Training: the 300-hours Level 1 and Level 2 250 -hours or longer or shorter preparatory training offered by KYSA Yoga prior to the training that trains its participants to become a yoga teacher.
- Price: the total price of a Workshop, that is including all the Level One, Two and three (Pre-) Teacher Training including free training one to one, Teacher Training packet + present (only in paper version)
- Retreat: a yoga retreat organized by KYSA Yoga the original Yogi's Teaching method.
- Retreat Participant: a person who takes part in or wishes to take part in a yoga retreat organized by KYSA Yoga.
- Teacher: the yoga teacher who has been contracted by Kundalini Yoga to teach yoga classes during the yoga teacher (pre) training of KYSA Yoga.
- Teacher Training: the KYSA Yoga Advanced Studies 350 + hours, or any modules of this program including the Basic Teacher Training and Master Teaching, which trains its participants in their further development as yoga teachers.
- Student: a person who attends and/or wishes to attend private or group yoga classes at KYSA Yoga.
- Website: the website of KYSA /KYTT/SSMHG
- Workshop: A yoga workshop given or to be given by KYSA Yoga Worldwide on different festivals and lectures and performances around the world.
- Academy Workshop: Workshop which is part of the Academy of KYSA Studies.
2. Scope of Application
- The General Terms and Conditions apply to any membership and, where applicable, to the Card KYSA, the Private Card and Single and Private Classes of and at KYSA/KYTT Yoga as well as to all Retreats, (Pre-) Teacher Training and.
- By participating in a yoga class of KYTT. Yoga, the Student agrees to the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions.
- KYTT Yoga may from time to time amend these General Terms and Conditions. The most recent version of the Terms and Conditions is always the version that is applicable and is always available at the Website. KYTT Yoga will announce any amendments to the General Terms and Conditions in advance by e-mail.
3. Payment and Price Changes
- All yoga classes organized by KYSA/KYTT Yoga must be paid for before they are held. You get from KYSA a confirmation with a bank account number where you can transfer your training money with your student number.
- KYSA Yoga reserves the right to change the prices. Any changes are announced in advance by putting up posters on the premises of KYSA Yoga, by placing statements on the Website, and/or by email. The currently applicable rates are always mentioned on the Website and are available for inspection at the Customer service of KYSA/KYTT
- On presentation of an official student card or a student public transport pass, KYSA Yoga grants a 10% discount on all private yoga classes at KYSA Yoga, except for the Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training.
- Before a yoga class, the student must report to the reception desk of KYSA Yoga. After the Training of the KYSA.
- After registration, the student needs to pay or cancel the training within 7 days. If in 7 days, not paid or Canceled, KYSA will calculate an amount of 100 dollars,- and cancel the request and registration for the training!
- There is no refund on the action days or with a download version.
- If you cancel the training after the first term payment, the full tuition fees will still have to be paid for the other months. Returning the downloaded lessons or other study material or no longer sending in homework does not affect the tuition fees owed. You have entered into an agreement with the study you want. If the student defaults on payment in installments, the KYSA / KYTT / SSMHG is affiliated with the International bailiff's office and the amount can be claimed immediately with the administration and bailiff costs incurred.
- The current schedule is mentioned on the Website. KYSA/SSMHG Yoga reserves the right to change the schedule at any time. If possible, any changes are announced in KYSA by putting up posters in KYSA Yoga rooms, mentioning them on the Website or by email. (practice school)
- KYSA Yoga reserves the right to cancel a yoga class that has been scheduled or to changes the yoga teacher mentioned in the schedule in the event of force majeure, including illness of the teacher.
- Attending yoga classes, Workshops, Retreats and leaving belongings in the changing rooms are at the Student's own risk. KYSA Yoga accepts no liability whatsoever for physical injury, loss or damage relating to a Student's attending yoga classes, KYSA Yoga works exclusively with certified yoga teachers and always ensures high-quality yoga classes.Even so, a Student always runs the risk of receiving an injury during a yoga class. By participating in a yoga class at KYSA Yoga, the Student accepts this risk of an injury. KYSA Yoga provides the following guidelines for reducing the risk of an injury:
- Always consult a doctor before starting yoga classes if you are not sure that you are completely healthy or if you are pregnant.
- If you have an injury or any other physical inconvenience, always inform your yoga teacher about this before starting the yoga class.
- Listen to and follow the instructions of the relevant yoga teacher.
- Perform the yoga exercises carefully and bear your physical limitations in mind.
- Do not perform any yoga exercises that are painful.
- Ask questions if you do not understand an exercise.
- Avoid inverted poses during menstruation.
- Although we strive to only provide correct information on our website, we are not liable for any inaccuracy and no rights can be derived therefrom.
9. Personal Data
- KYSA Yoga collects personal data of the Students and Participants to update, to execute payment orders and for administration and information purpose KYSA Yoga handles this collection of personal data with due care and complies with the provisions of the International and EU Data Protection Act.
- KYSA Yoga uses the personal data referred to in Clause 9.1 to inform the Students and Participants about activities of KYSA Yoga and any changes in the schedule, for example. If the Student or Participant does not want to receive communications from KYSA
- KYSA Yoga never gives any personal data of the Students or Participants to third parties without their prior written consent.
10. Governing Law and Dispute Settlement
- The General Terms and Conditions are exclusively governed by EU/USA law.
- Any disputes relating to the General Terms and Conditions, any Membership, an KYSA/SSMHG
11. Code of Conduct
- Students shall adhere to KYSA Yoga's code of conduct at all times:
- Please make sure you are clean and fresh when you attend the yoga class. The use of unscented deodorant is highly appreciated. In view of potential allergies of other Students, everyone is asked not to wear any perfume, aromatherapy oils or other scented products, and not to use any spray deodorant in the changing rooms.
- Wear clean yoga clothes in yoga classes, in which you can move easily.
- KYSA Yoga advises not to eat later than two hours before the start of the yoga class and, in any case, not to do yoga on a full stomach.
- Please do not wear shoes in the yoga studios.
- KYSA Yoga makes yoga mats available for use during yoga classes. After classes, a yoga mat must always be cleaned and put away by the Student who has used it.
- To allow everybody to find perfect inner peace, Students are requested not to talk in the yoga studio before, during and after the yoga class and to talk quietly in the other rooms.
- The physical and mental integrity of Students must always be respected. Sexual behavior or sexually suggestive behavior is not tolerated by KYSA Yoga.
- The Pre Teacher Training, the Teacher Training or the APT have an intensive schedule and curriculum that is physically, mentally, and emotionally demanding. By participating, the Participant declares that he/she is healthy on a medical and mental-health level and is ready to fully participate in the demands of the program of the Pre Teacher Training, the Teacher Training or the APT, as the case may be. Additionally, the Participant must be able to support the Home learning process. The Participant may be requested to leave the Pre Teacher Training, the Teacher Training or the APT, as the case may be, if it is determined by the Teachers that his/her participation would in any way compromise a safe and cohesive learning environment.
- By participating in the Pre Teacher Training, the Teacher Training or APT, as the case may be, the Participant declares that he/she is aware that it is his/her own responsibility to take care of his/her own health and well-being during such training at all times.
- In addition to the stipulations of KYSA Yoga reserves the right to require clinical evaluations or other information to competently evaluate the Participant's medical and/or mental-health preparedness.
- KYSA Yoga shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damages in connection with, or resulting from, participation in the Pre Teacher Training or the Teacher Training, as the case may be.
- The Participant will never engage KYSA Yoga, the Teachers, or any of the supporting staff, in legal proceedings relating to possible damages in whatever form, that may be the result of participation in the Pre Teacher Training or the Teacher Training, as the case may be.
- KYSA Yoga only works with qualified yoga teachers and will always offer yoga classes of the highest quality. Nonetheless, there is always a risk of injury involved when taking a yoga class. By participating in the Pre Teacher Training or the Teacher Training, as the case may be, the Participant accepts such risk of injury. KASA Yoga offers the following guidelines to diminish the risk of injury:
- Consult with a physician when you are not sure you are completely healthy, or if you are pregnant, before starting to take yoga classes.
- If you have an injury, or another physical issue, inform the yoga teacher thereof before you start your yoga class.
- Read and follow the instructions of the yoga teacher.
- Be conservative when exercising yoga and listen to your physical limitations.
- Don't do any exercises that are painful.
- Ask questions when you do not understand an exercise.
- You will receive a certificate for each level and/or exam passed. This is included in the study program for which you are registered. You will receive this in a Download Version. For sent documents, there will be a one-time extra charge of 99, - dollar. After receipt of the diploma costs, your document with stamps will be sent to your home address.